[dba-Tech] A few hardware/memory questions

DJK(John) Robinson djkr at msn.com
Sat May 17 16:02:06 CDT 2008

Hi Susan

My newest PC runs XP Pro happily (very!) with 4GB, though the normal
(32-bit) version of XP sees only 3GB.  I don't recall seeing anything about
1.2 GB - but I'm always way behind in my list reading.  Go for 2 gig: it's
cheap enough!

Sorry, can't help with the cable question;  my broadband is over the phone
line.

John