[dba-Tech] SP3

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue May 20 16:23:44 CDT 2008

 > After the many threads about it, I was expecting to see around 3.5gb
being used by windows, but it's only seeing 3.1gb.

How much memory is on your video card?  I no longer have a (working)
machine running an x32 windows with 4 gigs so I can't check it right
now, but I have in the past and did see more than 3 gigs.

BTW I too installed SP3 on a laptop I was working on and it went in
without a complaint and worked fine.