[dba-Tech] Small printer

Helmut Kotsch hkotsch at arcor.de
Thu May 22 03:36:32 CDT 2008

I bought a "Brother DCP-135C Printer" for my granddaughter and myself for
app 50 Euros each in February. It is a color printer, copier and scanner and
has a small footprint. The main reason I bought this one is that I can get 5
sets of 4 cartridges (black, yellow, magenta, cyan) altogether 20 cartridges
for under 10 Euros. They are some Asian imports but so far work without any
problems. For that price I you just stock them. Not messing around with
refills or driving around when you need them. You can see my cartridge eBay
order under http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230225609843.
They won't ship to the US but I'm sure you can find a similar source in the
US.

Helmut