[dba-Tech] Windows Server 2003 Question

Jon Tydda jon at tydda.plus.com
Thu May 22 18:31:33 CDT 2008

You need to add the user to the "Remote users" group in users/groups
administration in Computer Management. You may also need to enable the
"terminal services" service in the services tab.

Wow, how many times do I need the word service in that sentence??

I can check tomorrow - I don't have a 2003 box in front of me here, but I do
at work.

Jon