[dba-Tech] DotNetNuke

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat May 24 14:01:13 CDT 2008

Hi John:

It is running on my Server Windows 2003 and IIS 6 (web), nothing fancy....
but you will definitely have to have IIS running.

Only took about 30 minutes to install. The hardest spot was fixing the
web.config file as the install wanted to point to my MS SQL Express and not
its big brother. If that is your problem I can give you the method to fix
it.

What happens, on your site, when you try and install DNN 4.x? It will quit
the installation process if your web server is not running.