[dba-Tech] Really and for true, how can I...

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Wed May 28 05:07:57 CDT 2008

Jim,

Well, using Jon's suggestion, I think the only issue would be if MS
applications complain that it's a new system and that the apps have
been copied.  I have in the past asked for permission to transfer the
license from one user to another...but I guess the copyright issues
loom large especially if one keeps the old PC with all the apps intact
as well as running them on the new system after a presumably
successful transplant of the old drive infused with new drivers.

Thank you, Jim.

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI