[dba-Tech] Apple Mac server and DHCP

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed May 28 09:55:11 CDT 2008

Hi John

That would be great!

You can tell that we've got two hints only.
One is the setting for Wins which caused the Windows machines to log on properly.
The other (which I have no explanation for) is to "change the reply_threshold from 10 to 0" ... don't know what that means.

This we have passed to the MacMan who takes care of the Mac Server and some day he will look into it. So no results yet ...

/gustav

>>> john at winhaven.net 28-05-2008 16:03 >>>
Hi Gustav,
I know a couple of Macheads. I subcontract them to work on the Macs that my
printing/publishing clients have if I'm not comfortable in the task. I'll
give them a call and see if they can shed some light on this for me.

John B.