[dba-Tech] Using Dual Monitors

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Fri May 30 09:42:51 CDT 2008

I have a 13 inch TV set next to my dual monitor system at home. I
occasionally try to drag the TV picture over to one of the 19 inch
flat panels.

I have dual 19 inch CRT monitors here at work and other than I have no
available desk space left, it is fabulous. Really hard to go back to a
single montor system now.

GK