[dba-Tech] Using Dual Monitors

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri May 30 09:52:28 CDT 2008

I have a VERY OLD Samsung SyncMaster 950P, a tube 19"
monitor.  It probably weighs north of 30 lbs and it is
starting to take awhile to come back from low power mode,
and takes even longer to get rid of the fuzzies.  The next
time a killer deal comes along on flat panels I will replace
that as well.  I have a large dining room table as my office
desk so I have LOTS of desk space.

I have been eying the 22" monitors for a long time but they
are stubbornly stuck at around $230 plus shipping for the
low end.  At $200 shipped I just couldn't pass this one up.

Loving it so far.