[dba-Tech] Nevermind, kind of... (Fw: PowerPoint behavior -- text formats change when using Promote)

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 11:27:35 CST 2008

I think I know why it happened, but I don't understand the behavior.

I copied the text from a Word document and I guess the action of promoting
deleting codes, but I don't know why that would happen. I can speculate, but
seems kind of... problematic at best.

I formatted the text in PP before promoting and it works fine.

Susan H.