[dba-Tech] Truetype font edit tool

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Nov 21 17:20:23 CST 2008

First place I look for any of these questions is Pricelessware
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/

That pointed me to:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/fontforge/
<quote> FontForge allows you to edit outline and bitmap fonts. You may create new
ones or modify old ones. It is also a format converter and can interconvert between
PostScript (ascii & binary Type1, some Type3, some Type0), TrueType, OpenType
(Type2), CID, SVG  </quote>

--
Stuart