[dba-Tech] Ghost of a Problem

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Oct 12 08:14:38 CDT 2008

Dear Lists(s):

Well poor old HAL9004 is back together again after it viral adventure and
relatively happy. But a few files got hosed in the process which I'd like to
recover.

I use Ghost, so they're all in the Ghost files on the external HD.

But since I had to reload the OS, none of my installed programs were
available.  Like all the Office files were still on the HD but I couldn't
access them - had to reload.  So I reloaded stuff like Office.  And WinFax.
And Ghost.

The problem now is that Ghost doesn't 'see' the backup on the external hard
drive.

Are there any Ghosters out there who know how to solve this one?

MTIA

Rocky