[dba-Tech] Excel 2007 question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 09:50:10 CDT 2008

I wouldn't even ask Rocky -- just a response from a reader on the MS Office
blog.

The truth is, most of the time when there's an obvious error like this and
they insist they've done everything right, they usually come back a few days
later with "oops... "

I just wanted to check because she's linking to 2007 and while I can't
imagine that they've changed the object model so much that there's no
Application object, I wanted to check. I uninstalled 2007 a few weeks ago --
just too much of a memory hog for my older system. I'm going to install it
on a separate system, but I haven't yet.

Susan H.