[dba-Tech] Excel 2007 question

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Oct 24 10:37:26 CDT 2008

I haven't done any custom scripting thing with Outlook 2007 yet. I have
Outlook 2007 installed on my main machine and still have Excel 2003
installed so if you'd like me to check something with that I can do that.
Otherwise I have Office 2003 on my secondary machine and I could install
just Excel 2007 on it to check it. I'll probably never use Excel 2003 on
that machine again anyway.

John B.