[dba-Tech] Outlook 2007

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 15:01:06 CDT 2008

I'm writing an article on transitioning to Outlook 2007 -- I'm writing about
categories, new search capabilities, new tasks features, and the fact that
you can't really customize Outlook anymore.

If you have a feature or change that you think is significant, let me know.
I can add as many things as I like, but I'm trying to stress the things that
users will either not be able to find (doesn't really seem to be a problem
in Outlook), be confused about when they see, or want to know more about.

Thanks!
Susan H.