[dba-Tech] Working in the US

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Thu Oct 30 14:04:50 CDT 2008

Hi Jim,

I'm confident that a Federal ID No. would be something issued to you by (or
from) the US Federal government.  As a Canadian citizen you wouldn't have a
social security number (SSN).

The university in the US that you're working with should be able to let you
know how to get a Federal ID No., if they can't get you one themselves.

Good Luck!
Dan