[dba-Tech] Email Program Again

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Sep 6 10:03:23 CDT 2008

I did something with Outlook that MAY have gone a long way to solving the
slow receiving problem.

I reordered my rules to put the most used ones at the top.  Since the new
rules always go to the top of the list, the first rules I ever put in were
at the bottom. I also deleted some old ones - I have created a lot of rules
over the last 2-3 years.

I can't really run any benchmarks, but it SEEMS to be a little snappier.

Is there anything to this?

TIA

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software