[dba-Tech] PhP

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Sep 10 01:07:22 CDT 2008

Sorry, that was a bit cryptic.

It had no effect on the font size all rows came out with the Name in Font
Size 4.

But I have found the problem. My bad.

I was not getting an error message at all and I did not have
Business.MemberTypeID in the SELECT statement. When I added it as SELECT
Business.MemberTypeID, ... I still did not get any error message but it
would not resolve. SO I changed it to SELECT Business.MemberTypeID as
TypeID, ... and all is well.

Even though I used the full table.column qualifier in the statements it
would not work until I gave it an alias. Apparently PhP requires an alias
for columns with the same name in a join? I said I was raw at this ;o)

Thanks for your help!
John B.