[dba-Tech] Hilarious Software

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 15:25:40 CDT 2008

So I just installed Opera to see how it compares, and then went to
www.radio.cbc.ca (you can take the boy out of Canada but you can't take
Canada out of the boy) and then was told by Opera that Windows Media Player
plug-in was not installed. So I downloaded it and ran it and was told that I
had a more recent version aboard already. LOL.

Stuff like this makes me feel much better, because I've been known to write
bugs too.

On the up side, did anyone see Van Der Vaart's goal today? Wow, futbol is
the Beautful Game! Awesome setup and superb finish. I love this game!

Arthur