[dba-Tech] Hilarious Software

Jon Tydda jon at tydda.plus.com
Wed Sep 24 16:28:47 CDT 2008

Count yourself lucky... I can't bear to watch Liverpool play!

Although I'm an Arsenal fan, I enjoy watching pretty much any football... I
like to watch Manchester United and Chelsea (as well as Arsenal) play,
because they play spectacular, flowing football, and always attack, but
Liverpool just can't seem to do it for some reason. I tell a lie, I saw them
play well once, but they still lost. Olympique Marseille in 1997, it was.

Jon