[dba-Tech] looking for an alternative to Exchange

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 7 13:40:41 CDT 2009

John:

Most of my major clients, which are banks, do all their services through
remote connections via big centralized Cytrix servers and more of these
clients are moving that way every day.

I have always had my doubts about systems so tied to the internet but
according to their stats the risk of local equipment failing plus the extra
costs of support make this method actually safer and more reliable.