[dba-Tech] Odd Outlook behaviour

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu Apr 16 02:14:34 CDT 2009

Hi all
Anyone any ideas on this? Since a point during last Sunday a lot of my
emails are showing in Outlook with a txt attachment which holds a repeat of
the message. The filename is the subject of the email. I've spoken to my ISP
and they swear they're not generating the attachments so it must be Outlook.
It doesn't happen on all emails and I think it's just plain text ones that
are affected. All of my AccessD ones show like this. I'm using Outlook 2002.
I'm not aware of having altered my settings and I can't even see one which
would cause this. Anyone any ideas?
Thanks
Andy