[dba-Tech] Conficker Worm Test

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Apr 16 18:09:04 CDT 2009

I stole it !!!

If you follow the links at the bottom of the page you will see where it came from:
http://www.joestewart.org/

and the fact that it is "copyleft"
http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/
so anyone can clone it.

I was originally going to just post a link to the original, but then I thought about it a bit and
decided that it was a good opportunity to do a bit of shameless promotion of my
business/web site at the same time :-)

Cheers,
Stuart