[dba-Tech] Interesting

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 05:23:13 CDT 2009

When I was fifteen and had an Amstrad 64K computer with Basic as its
language, one of the first programs I wrote was a comparison between three
different sorting mechanisms.  I recall that I used the Bubble, the
Shell-Metzner and some other one.
This is a real trip down memory lane.

What I hate is that I seem to grasp the differences only partially, so that
means that I am getting older, I am becomming more stupid.

Oh well,

This website is a really good example if a clean and well thought out
application, IMO

Mark