[dba-Tech] Word question

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Tue Aug 4 12:43:24 CDT 2009

Hi Susan,

Do you mean that you type three hyphens and press Enter to make the
line?  If so, and if it somehow continues to carry that format forward,
since it's just a border on the bottom of the paragraph, select the
paragraph and click the "no border" button on the formatting toolbar or
Format > Borders and Shading and select the "no border" choice.

Hope this helps,