[dba-Tech] What keeps you up at night?

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 11:26:41 CDT 2009

http://www.linkedin.com/answers/technology/information-technology/computers-software/TCH_ITS_CMP/509845-3396213?browseIdx=3&sik=1247381819078&goback=%2Eabq_1_1247381819078_n_o_TCH

"As a CIO or IT leader, what is your biggest unmet need? What keeps you
awake at night, hoping that someone will actually come up with a solution to
your dilemma
Over the last 50 years, Information Technology or IT, as we all know it, has
evolved. However, inspite of the best of the best practices and tech tools,
we continue to operate at lower efficiencies than we are capable of. What is
the biggest issue that CIOs and IT leaders face, the world over? Are the
issues linked to geography? or culture? or economics? or training? or
inertia.......please share your perspectives"

I think I'd like to blog about this subject. If you're in IT and you'd like
to take part, let me know what worries you the most.

Susan H.