[dba-Tech] AVG question

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 17:01:30 CDT 2009

Susan,
Probably teaching granny to suck eggs here,  but you do know about turning
System Restore OFF and then rebooting and then  running the virus stuff then
rebooting, running it again.  If zero  reports of infection, then reboot
once more then turn  System Restore back ON,  then reboot yet again.

Otherwise, you will clear the infection and system restore will (could) be
infected itself and it will just happen all over again.

Max