[dba-Tech] Generate Complete Web 2.0 Applications in Minutes!

James Barash james at fcidms.com
Fri Aug 14 09:24:21 CDT 2009

I'm in the middle of designing an application using Ironspeed. It does generate a great deal of code which makes the resulting site a little slow but it will create very functional pages. We've used it mostly for maintenance of all the support tables since it does a good job of creating pages for CRUD on single tables. It took some time to get used to their method of customizing pages but it is fairly powerful. For the main part of our application, we are still coding the pages by hand using .Net and integrating the look and feel was a bit of a challenge since the version we are using does not use Masterpages and all formatting is done with nested tables, but it has saved time.

James Barash