[dba-Tech] Word Template & Style

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 15:57:16 CST 2009

I'm looking at a document whose formatting I like. The headings are
underlined but the underline goes all the way across the page, rather than
ending at the end of the words in the heading. How do you achieve this?
Another thing I like is that the header and footer are separated from the
body by a line that spans the page. And a third thing I like is that the
header text matches the closest instance of Heading 2 on the page. I used to
know how to do that, but I've forgotten.

I vaguely recall that a template much like what I'm describing once shipped
with Word, but it must have been with W97 or W2K. It's not here in W2K3.

TIA,
Arthur