[dba-Tech] Weird Behaviour in Word 2007

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Feb 16 08:02:35 CST 2009

Arthur:

I'd say a repair or reinstall is the fastest fix.  But you should be able to
run more than one version of Office on the same box.  They just have to be
installed in order (like 2003 before 2007).  Do you have to use 2007?  Or
can you just go back to 2003?

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334