[dba-Tech] Free security tools

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 08:02:20 CST 2009

Check out JB's site:

<http://www.winhaven.net/security/EmergencyProcedures.html>

And don't forget the one I did, but it doesn't specify which tools are
free -- sorry about that. I wish now I had.

<http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/10things/?p=497>

I use Vipre, which isn't free and with it, I don't need anything else, but I
do still run malwarebytes occasionally. Last time it did expose one file.

Susan H.