[dba-Tech] Vista question

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Jan 1 09:10:41 CST 2009

AFAIK that nonsense.  Not that it couldn't happen.  In the old days Compaq
and Toshiba, too, I believe, used to do things to their hardware that made
it incompatible with third party stuff.

But  P4 can't care if you're running VISTA XP or Linux, can it?  Remember
the infamous 'downgrade' to XP the major vendors were offering when Vista
first came out?

That said, I have a Vista machine and I don't have any major complaints with
it so far.  Bit of a resource hog but it runs pretty well.  Now Office 2007
on the other hand - a pig with no lipstick.  Just a pig.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334
www.e-z-mrp.com