[dba-Tech] What utilities can't you live without?

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 15:13:46 CST 2009

I'm writing a piece on utilities and other pieceware -- and I'd like to know
what you keep on your flashdrives -- what you can't do without in your work.
If I use yours, I'll include your name and if they let me a link to a web
site or whatever, but I can't promise the later, but TR's usually pretty
cool with that stuff, especially since I'll be making that the crux of the
piece. It doesn't have to be MS specific -- anything as long as it will have
universal appeal. I need the name, why you consider it invaluable, and
anything else you'd like to include.

Susan H.