[dba-Tech] What utilities can't you live without?

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Jan 16 18:22:31 CST 2009

MZ Tools
Rick Fisher's Find & Replace
FMS Access Analyzer

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Susan Harkins
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 3:14 PM
To: DBA Tech List
Subject: [dba-Tech] What utilities can't you live without?

I'm writing a piece on utilities and other pieceware -- and I'd like to know
what you keep on your flashdrives -- what you can't do without in your work.
If I use yours, I'll include your name and if they let me a link to a web
site or whatever, but I can't promise the later, but TR's usually pretty
cool with that stuff, especially since I'll be making that the crux of the
piece. It doesn't have to be MS specific -- anything as long as it will have
universal appeal. I need the name, why you consider it invaluable, and
anything else you'd like to include.

Susan H.