[dba-Tech] Users Logged On

Jon Tydda jon at tydda.plus.com
Tue Jul 7 16:36:28 CDT 2009

You can look in the Security Log in Computer Management, and it'll tell you
which local accounts (or domain accounts if you're on a network) have
accessed the computer, but if there are no accounts other than administrator
or whatever your local account is called, they're all that'll show up in
there.

Jon