[dba-Tech] Outlook and iPhone

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 04:00:28 CDT 2009

Simon, can you (or anybody) suggest which PDA/Mobile you would select if you
were buying for the first time.
Ideally, I would like a qwerty keypad AND a clear, large font display for my
ageing eyesight.

UK based and never had a PDA/Mobile before.  Currently just using a Samsun
D900i mobile.

Thanks

Max