[dba-Tech] nice short term job opportunity - anyone interested?

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 18:26:23 CDT 2009

A cold boot is an IML. Warm boot is IPL.

IML = Initial Microcode Load

IPL = Initial Program Load

For you young whipper snappers out there.

I'd be plenty nervous about that hardware. It's the disk drives that
will die first. Moving parts etc. Plenty of fans and stuff going on
all over though I bet.

GK