[dba-Tech] wireless trouble

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Jun 2 18:11:14 CDT 2009

Correct ( and IP address is the right term).

Enter the IP address of the router in your web browser and you should be able log in to a
"Control Panel" which lets you  configure the router/wap - as long as you know the
username/password for it.   If you haven't set your own username/password, the default one
will be in the router manual.