[dba-Tech] wireless trouble

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 18:13:02 CDT 2009

The real problem is that I just don't remember creating a key for it --
obviously I did, but ... <groan>

Anyway, on a lark, I got out my password book and yelp... there it was. Now,
why I didn't think of that a few hours ago, I just don't know... <more
groaning>

I do remember working online using the gateway number (couldn't remember
that term) -- but I just don't remember creating any key! <groaning louder>

Can I stop now???? :) I've embarrassed myself enough for today -- but
folks -- stay tuned tomorrow!

Susan H.