[dba-Tech] Word quirk driving me nuts -- adding a line above text at the beginning of a document

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 09:31:11 CDT 2009

I often copy tables into an empty Word document. Then, I want to position
the cursor at the very beginning of that table and push it down a few lines
and I can't figure out how to do it. There must be a way. If you've got one,
I'll probably write it up and give you credit in my TR Office blog. No money
in it -- it's a blog... but fun just the same. You can impress your boss,
your wife/husband, your kids, your dog... ;)

Tina's tip on multi-line AutoText entries from last week is up today. Thanks
Tina!

<http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/msoffice/?p=1412>

Thanks!
Susan H.