[dba-Tech] Fw: XP system reformatted, can't get online

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 08:32:17 CDT 2009

He says he used a recovery disk -- the one that came with the computer. I
have gateways too, and they came with a recovery disk, and it's been a
really long time, but I swear... I think I had a driver disk too.

Or, is it possible that during the process, you're asked to reinstall
drivers? Is that possible?

Susan H.