[dba-Tech] 64 vs. 32 Bit

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Jun 18 11:43:39 CDT 2009

Hi Max

Don't tell me you never played Tetris. Sadly, it doesn't run well on modern computers ... or my fingers are getting old and slow.

And one day I may tell you about my MS Train Simulator - can be run with one finger while you watch TV!

/gustav

>>> max.wanadoo at gmail.com 18-06-2009 18:21 >>>
Oh, how disappointed is this.  Jon, you play GAMES!  The last game I played
was on a Commodore 64 called the Pharoah's Curse.  It was also my first game
and I thought what a waste of time.  Chasing an animation that somebody
dreamt up.  It is like watching Coronation St. And E.Enders....

...and I was looking up to yu....

Max