[dba-Tech] 64 vs. 32 Bit

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 12:23:14 CDT 2009

I went here

http://www.freetetris.org/

That was exciting....

Max

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Gustav Brock
Sent: 18 June 2009 18:08
To: dba-tech at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: Re: [dba-Tech] 64 vs. 32 Bit

Hi Max

No Tetris? Poor you.
The Train Simulator is relaxing, that's right. But it provides some exiting
sounds like choo-choo occasionally or chufa-chufa-chufa for extended
periods.

Sudoku? No thanks. I wrote a solution app once, that's was more exiting than
finding those digits.

/gustav

>>> max.wanadoo at gmail.com 18-06-2009 18:57 >>>
Tetris - No.  Seen the words somewhere but that is about it.

As for Train Simulator - I  might be old and decrepit, but anything that
only takes one finger to run whilst watching TV is hardly demanding.  I need
something to stimulate the old grey cells.  Say, Zork 99.  Why don't you
write one in Access?  I wrote Sudoku in Access if you would like a copy.

Max