[dba-Tech] Missing DLL

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Jun 22 10:11:24 CDT 2009

Hi Arthur

It's the MS C++ runtime ... doesn't sound Office related, rather Visual Studio:

/gustav

>>> fuller.artful at gmail.com 22-06-2009 16:28 >>>
I don't know how it happened (perhaps some utility that purports to clean up
unwanted files or something), but I am now missing a DLL called
MSVCR100.dll. I run Vista and Office 2003 and Office 2007. I cannot
currently locate my Vista installation disk, and I don't even know whether
that is where this DLL originated. If you has this file on your disk, please
send it to me off-line. Also, if you know what program or OS installed this
DLL, that info would also be appreciated.
TIA,
Arthur