[dba-Tech] Laptop Hard Drive Dead

Bill Patten bill_patten at embarqmail.com
Sun Jun 28 16:09:49 CDT 2009

Hi Rocky,

One more comment, I recently replaced a 5400 rpm with a 7200 rpm on a
friends laptop and he could tell the difference in speed if that is of
any importance. As you know Fry's will have a fairly large selection to
choose from, I think IDE's are more expensive than SATA's but if a 7200
rpm is only 10 or so dollars more I'd use the faster drive.

Bill