[dba-Tech] firewalls

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 10:48:26 CST 2009

Oh, the dh did it, and I seriously doubt it he did anything other than run
the wizard. It was connected and running fine, but after rebooting, I can't
get in -- wants a password, which totally busts me at this point. I can't
log on at all, so it's not like I can get in and hack another account -- I
can't log in at all. Once I can log on again, I'll secure the router.

Lexie uses that computer and my best guess is she did and just doesn't
remember. I called her, but she said she didn't. I've no clue who, when,
how...

I'm in the process of downloading ophcrack -- man is that thing huge! ;(

Interesting, the wireless won't work on the laptop. :( It keeps looking for
a file -- I'll deal with that some other time.

Susan H.