[dba-Tech] Trend Micro Office Scan

Tydda Jon - Slough jon.tydda at lonza.com
Mon Mar 2 11:21:47 CST 2009

Thanks for these suggestions John.

The PCs are from all over the network, different subnets, different IP ranges. Other PCs on those ranges and subnets work fine.
Windows firewall is disabled by Group Policy.
The server thinks that the PCs are offline, because the Tmlisten service is not running, so we can't push updates to them.
The PCs see that the Tmlisten service is offline, and can't do a pull update.
The machine names are all less than 15 characters.
When I say "Trend Support", I meant their website, which has been having database issues all day. I haven't contacted them directly, as I don't know what level of support we have with them.

I've managed to get onto their website now and found some things to try, so I'm giving them a go.

Jon