[dba-Tech] Can't get IE to upload

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 11:47:17 CST 2009

I installed a Belkin Wireless G router the other day -- wireless system is
slow as molasses and mine is almost as bad now. Of course, performance might
not be related to the router at all, but the slowdown came about the same
time.

I'm rebooting several times a day right now.

My main problem right this minute is I'm trying to use IE to upload a resume
and it just will not go -- churns and churns... forget the other system --
get a page error and can't even attempt.

Could be many things -- the server I'm trying to upload is busy, down...
could be IE on my end. Even though the router has a firewall, my Windows
firewalls are still enabled. I haven't changed any settings on IE, but that
doesn't mean anything... could be malware, so I guess I'll spend the day
running scans for that...

I truly am really tired of this -- about 3 or 4 times a year, everything
goes nuts... I'm ready to buy a Mac.

Susan H.