[dba-Tech] Can't get IE to upload

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 13:45:26 CST 2009

I know -- I meant to do this and didn't -- just talked to Bill about it a
few days ago. I'm sure I could install it myself.

<http://www.crucial.com/systemscanner/viewscanbyid.aspx?id=8ADA630E31D926C3>

  a.. Maximum Memory Capacity:  2048MB
  b.. Currently Installed Memory:  256MB
  c.. Available Memory Slots:  1
  d.. Number of Banks:  2
  e.. Dual Channel Support:   No
  f.. CPU Manufacturer:  GenuineIntel
  g.. CPU Family:   Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.00GHz Model 2, Stepping 4
  h.. CPU Speed:  1999 MHz
  i..

If you've got something, I'd just as soon work with you -- what'd ya got? :)

Susan H.