[dba-Tech] Interesting Vipre behavior

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 08:43:42 CDT 2009

I'm having trouble too -- it hasn't updated since the 5th and it won't
update -- it's like it can't connect -- the dialog box just sits there, with
no activity. :(

I love it though... I guess I should stop and restart it?

Susan H.

> Dear Group,
>>
> After a couple days of this, I started my system back up and ran
> Process Explorer and whatever else I run normally...and everything's
> fine!  I didn't un-install anything; I didn't change anything in the
> startup programs...Vipre just started working as it's supposed to.
>> I'm mainly venting and I'm happy that my system has settled down...but
> I'd like my wife's system to run Deep scans at night that don't last
> for 18 hours...and I don't know what to do about it.

=====I have the same problem -- I schedule it for 1 AM and it's still
running in the morning. I pause it and then restart it the next evening.
Takes 2 nights!

Susan H.